5 All Natural Spring Cleaners
Spring cleaning has started. It’s time to get the dirt from the winter off and start clean. I’ve found 5 all natural cleaners I can’t live without while cleaning the house. These cleaners are much safer for us and our environment. I don’t have to spray the cleaner and run of out of the room. My house smells clean and fresh with no artificial smells.
1. Natural glass cleaner
• Biodegradable ingredients • Non-alkaline
• No phosphates or ammonia
• Contains natural ingredients (like white distilled vinegar) instead of caustic chemicals
• Uses a concentrated formula, so there is less waste going to recycle centers. The concentrated, biodegradable formula is effective on a multitude of surfaces, including:
• Glass • Windows • Aluminum • Stainless steel
• Chrome • Mirrors • Appliances
2. Natural floor/rug cleaner.
• Versatile cleaner replaces need for other, more dangerous cleaners
• No chlorine, ammonia or other caustic chemicals
• No toxic or unpleasant fumes—even when mixed with other EcoSense cleaners
Mixes Well With Others
Unlike many grocery store cleaners, you don’t have to worry about toxic fumes or dangerous reactions when you mix EcoSense cleaners with one another—in fact, it’s encouraged! A mix will tackle even the grimiest barbecue grills, and for taking out greasy stains on clothes.
• No-wax floors • Oven tops • Ventilation hoods
• Lawn mowers • Bicycle parts • Cement pads
• Barbecue grills • Car engines • Garage floors
• Decks • Outdoor furniture
3. Natural disinfectant.
When used as directed it effectively eliminates 99.99% of:
• Salmonella choleraesuis • Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa • Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB)
• Trichophyton mentagrophytes • HIV-1 (the AIDS virus)
(athlete’s foot fungus)
It’s effective on hard, nonporous surfaces, including:
• Countertops • Sinks • Garbage cans • Toilet seats
• Pet habitats • Prostheses & orthotics • Sports equipment
• Children’s toys • Changing tables • High chairs
• Food preparation surfaces
• Any other surface where bacteria or unpleasant odors are a concern
The patented broad-spectrum, disinfectant formula is EPA-approved for use in a wide variety of residential, commercial, and medical facilities, including:
• Day cares • Schools • Nurseries • Hospitals
• Nursing home • Food storage areas • Zoos & kennels
• Veterinary offices • Kitchens • Restaurants & bars
• Cafeterias • Fitness gyms and Spas • Hotels & motels
• Medical and dental offices • Health professional, chiropractic, &
4. Natural all purpose cleaner
• No chlorine bleach, ammonia or other caustic chemicals
• No abrasive cleaners that can pit or scratch surfaces
• Leaves behind no sticky residues, is effective on a lot more than just kitchen counters. Put its natural cleansing power to work on
• Countertops • Appliances • Pots & pans
• Lamps • Crafts • Cabinets
• Car interiors • Light fixtures • Artificial plants
• Computers • Walls • Whiteboards
5. Natural all purpose cleaner enhancer
• Contains no caustic chemicals
• Is packaged in a recyclable bottle
Full-strength contains 10% Tree Tea Oil taking advantage of our Oils natural solvent, penetrating, non-caustic and aromatic properties.
• Gum in hair • Permanent Marker • Road Tar
• Tree sap • Crayon • Paint and fingernail polish
• Grease • Pet accidents
Use in a 5:1 water solution for:
• Deodorizing Garbage Cans • Eliminating moldy odors
• Freshening the bathroom • Removing smoke or pet odor from air and furniture • Treating pet accidents
Look at a typical household cleaner and you’re bound to find some rather shocking warnings
“Use in well-ventilated area”
“Avoid direct contact with product”
“Excessive inhalation can cause headache, drowsiness, nausea and lack of coordination.”
With warnings like these, it’s no wonder Poison Control Centers across the nation field over 200,000 calls each year involving household cleaning substances. Ours contains no caustic chemicals and can be mixed with other EcoSense cleaners without fear of formation of harmful gases.
Household chemicals can affect more than just the person using them. According to the EPA, household chemicals and other factors can make the air within a home more seriously polluted than the air in even the largest and most industrialized cities.(1)
Many common household cleaners can contain ammonia, phosphates, chlorine and other known offenders. Ecosense contains no ammonia, no phosphates, no chlorine and is made from all natural, biodegradable products.
1. EPA brochure, “The Inside Story: A Guide to Indoor Air Quality,” (www.epa.gov/iaq/pubs/insidest.html).